Metal Biz is a leader in metal recycling. Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland and its steady growth and vast expanse means that there is a large catchment of scrap metal which sustains a growing demand for our quality recycling services. Our scrap metal and old car collection services help homeowners, businesses, building sites, farms and factories to remove their scrap metal and gain cash in return. This provides the additional benefit of improving safety by freeing Brisbane’s environs from hazardous materials.
It is essential that residents and businesses know they can rely on the services of efficient metal recyclers. Brisbane can count on Metal Biz to deliver our quality services at agreed times. If you need scrap metal collected, a quote on the value of your scrap metal, or quick cash for the assessed material, we will deliver. We see valuable scrap metal in all things and our service covers metal car parts, old or wrecked bikes, cars, trucks, machinery and equipment, metal parts of discarded electronic appliances, copper, aluminium, and so on. Call if you need to know more about the materials we handle.
Facts about scrap metal recycling
- Scrap metal recycling is one of the oldest forms of recycling.
- Most metal products can be recycled in some way.
- Many countries earn foreign revenue by exporting scrap metal
- The demand for metal is increasing and this is partly due to the growth of developing nations..
- Environmental benefits include less strain on landfills, and lower demand for virgin ore.