3 Reasons Why You Should Recycle Your Scrap Metal

16
Feb

3 Reasons Why You Should Recycle Your Scrap Metal

By definition, the process of mining metal ore and turning it into usable metal is unsustainable. Metal production involves the harmful removal of natural resources, land degradation, fossil fuel emission, wildlife destruction, and exhaustive energy and water use. However, recycling…

Read more

5
Feb

Components of a Car That Damage the Environment

While over 70 percent of an old car can be recycled, the other 30 percent, called ‘flock’, is sent to landfill. Flock consists of non-metallic components like plastics, fabric, foam, glass, etc. While research is ongoing to reduce the amount…

Read more